3 months until our wedding!! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we got engaged and now it is almost here. I have been finishing up our invitations so they should be in the mail soon. I have also been finalizing the "day of schedule". The control freak in me needs a plan and I want to make sure I know when all the vendors (and me) will be coming.
TWO
I love my pup dogs! I especially like taking them on long hikes/walks with Jason on beautiful days. We love going to Smithville Lake (it is where we got engaged) and walking the trail to Sailboat Cove. It is 2.6 miles each way so it is pretty good exercise as well. Last Saturday we took the dogs there and actually let them go for a swim in the lake. They LOVE to swim, especially Charlie. His little webbed feet make him a pretty good swimmer. This weekend is suppose to be pretty nice again so we will probably take the dogs somewhere.
Running! I HATE to run. People have told me that once you begin you will start to love it. This is SO untrue! I have been trying to get into a running habit for about 3 months now and hate every minute of it. I first started on the treadmill which is nice because it is flat and I can set my own speed. I have now moved outside but am only running 1 mile at a time. Jason has even started joining me. We have been getting up before he goes to work. Even though I still HATE to run, I have been getting a little better each time. When I first started I could only run about 5 minutes before I would stop, now I am running 1 mile non-stop. Maybe next week I will start running more than 1 mile. We will see....
FOUR
I am loving this weather right now! Last summer was crazy hot and uncomfortable. This summer we have had some hot days but also some cooler days to help mix it up. The forecast for this weekend looks FABULOUS!!
I have AMAZING friends/co-workers. Last night I thought I was headed to my book club but to my surprise it was actually a bridal shower for me! I had no idea and was completely shocked. I am happy I actually showered and did my hair before going. I didn't even have make-up on! I don't have any pictures to post now because I wasn't really prepared but my friend will be emailing the pictures she took to me. I will write a post about the shower when I get the pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment