
WATCHING:
MOVIES: We recently watched Hitchcock which is about the story of how Alfred Hitchcock's most famous movie "Psycho" was made. It was a pretty good movie. We also watched Evil Dead which was definitely not my pick. I hate scary movies but Jason loves them. He enjoyed it but I was in and out for most of the movie.
TV: Just A LOT of reruns of The Hills, 90210, and The Big Bang Theory.
MUNCHING:
I am OBSESSED with my homemade banana ice cream. I found the recipe on Pinterest here but made a couple changes.
4 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
2 tbsp of honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup milk (the orginial recipie calls for almond milk but whatever milk you use should work}
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp of honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup milk (the orginial recipie calls for almond milk but whatever milk you use should work}
1 tsp vanilla extract
Place banana slices in the freezer for at least 3 hours. The original recipe says to place them in a single layer on a tray lined with parchment paper but I just put them in a zip lock bag so I can use for future use. In a food processor pulse frozen banana slices, milk, vanilla and 2 tbsp syrup, scraping down the sides as necessary, until the mixture is the texture of soft-serve ice cream. Spoon into bowls and top with whatever toppings you like. I use dark chocolate chips and chopped pecans. I freeze what is ever left. It stays good except that is is no longer soft-serve ice cream.
LISTENING
I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes. I especially loved it when he sang with Danielle Brandbery on the season finale of The Voice.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT JULY
I had some great memories of July.
1. It was my birthday
2. Jason and I had a great trip to Michigan
3. My co-workers gave me a surprise bridal shower
LISTENING
I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes. I especially loved it when he sang with Danielle Brandbery on the season finale of The Voice.
| All the ladies who came to celebrate |
I had some great memories of July.
1. It was my birthday
2. Jason and I had a great trip to Michigan
3. My co-workers gave me a surprise bridal shower
No comments:
Post a Comment