For as long as I can remember I have always had trouble finding hats or headbands that will fit my head. Most women's hats and headbands are WAY to small. Headbands cut off circulation or slip off my head two seconds after putting it on. I have always been jealous of those girls who wear a headband while working out to keep all those stray hairs from falling out. I have bought an endless amount of headbands hoping that this time they will work and being disappointed every time. Recently I was checking my Instagram and saw a picture of a friend with her new 'non-slip" headband from Brady Bands. My first thought was that they would never work on my head. I decided to check out the website and as I read about them I thought that these might be different. They tell you how to measure your head to decide which size to get (small, medium, or large). You can also get them custom fitted too! What sold me on them was that they donate at least 10% of each sale to help find a cure for childhood cancer. The company is named after the founder's son, Brady, who passed away in 2012 from brain cancer.
So my Brady Band arrived yesterday in the mail and I decided to try it out on my morning run. Guess what...it never moved!!! These headbands are AMAZING!!! I will definitely me purchasing some more and might even consider a custom fitted one too. I will probably purchase a non-slip wide band next. If you wear headbands, your kids wear them, or are looking for a cute gift, check out their website. I HIGHLY recommend them. Check out their website by clicking
Brady Bands or check them out on Instagram.
 |
| This is AFTER my run. |
Love this!! I need one!
ReplyDeleteYou should get one! There are some other really cute ones.
Delete