Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Wedding!

Almost 2 months later and I am FINALLY getting around to posting about our wedding. Better late than never. Right?

So if I could pick one word to describe our wedding it would be PERFECT!  When planning the wedding, I had a vision in my head of what I wanted but didn't know how it would turn out.  We didn't have a very big budget and never wanted to spend a huge amount on our wedding.  With a little creativity and hard work, I do believe we pulled off a beautiful wedding that fit Jason and I's personalities.  It was everything I wanted it to be and more!  We are thankful to all our family and friends who helped us celebrate our special day.  It meant the world to us that all the special people in our lives were there.  Thank you to Jason's parents for all their help and support.  A big THANK YOU to my parents.  Jason and I appreciate everything they did for us and how they basically put their lives on hold for a month helping me plan the last minute details.  In the end it was everything I wanted it to be and more.

Getting Ready
Make-up: Clinique counter a Macy's
Hair:  Maryjo Thompson at First Impression Salon




The Ceremony
Officiant: Rose Budd




Reception
Location: Cellar 222
Catering: Hy-vee



No comments:

Post a Comment