I am NOT the cook in the house and I am perfectly happy with that. I do a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Jason is the cook in our house who amazes me with all the great things he can make. I am learning to be a good sous chef and have enjoyed helping him in the kitchen. When registering for our wedding, Jason did not want anything to do with it so I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and tried to pick out things he would want in the kitchen. I decided to blog about a few of our favorite things (idea "borrowed" from my good friend Sarah).
Pyrex Food Storage Jason and I both take our lunch everyday to work. We often take leftovers that need to be heated up. These Pyrex food containers are a perfect for storing leftovers and warming them up in the microwave. They come in so many different sizes that fit any amount of food. These were a great replacement to our old, gross plastic containers.
Pro Classic Cuisinart Food Processor We actually purchased this awhile ago and LOVE it. We found it on clearance at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and couldn't pass up the great deal. It is perfect for chopping, mixing, and I have even made banana ice cream in it. Besides being just a food processor, you can use it as a mixer or meat slicer and all kinds of other functions we haven't even used. Great buy!
Bialetti Aeternum Ceramic Cookware Before putting these on our wedding registry, we bought one pan to try it out. We loved it right away. Nothing seems to stick to them so cleaning does not require any scrubbing. We are loving our ceramic items and highly recommend them.
USA Pans Bakeware These are great pans for baking. Again nothing seems to stick to them! You actually have to be careful when getting cookies out of the oven because they will slip off if you tilt the pan too much. They don't warp or get tarnished after just a few uses. They only complaint I have is that they are pretty heavy but I think that has to do with out well made they are.
Keurig KCupSystem Jason rarely drinks coffee so this product was definitely more for me. I didn't think I would ever want one of these but after using it during my bachelorette weekend, I had to have it. I only drink 1 cup a day sometimes 2 on the weekend so it is so much easier to clean up and I don't waste coffee. I did purchase the reusable filters for when my parents are here. They drink MANY cups of coffee a day. I love that each cup of coffee is hot and I can change the flavor to whatever I am feeling that day. Everyone needs one of these!
Keurig K Cup holder The organizer in me couldn't have the K Cups all over the place, so I had to have something to store them in. There are many options out there but I like this one the best because you can just put your Keurig system on top of it so it doesn't take up anymore counter space. A must have with if you have a Keurig system.

No comments:
Post a Comment