Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

November Loves of the Month

READING
I am still trying to get through all the books on our bookshelf that I have never read. This means I am not super excited about any of the books I am reading so it takes me awhile to get through them.  I am currently reading The Garden of Last Days by Andre Dubus III.  It is okay but way to long so I feel I am never going to get through it.  I am hoping winter break will give me more time to read.
Books I want to read : The Book Thief and I just bought my cousin's book Sylvia Porter: America's Original Personal Finance Columnist

WATCHING
We rented World War Z one night and I wasn't very excited.  I never had any intention of watching it because I have never jumped on the zombie bandwagon. Surprisingly it was not that bad.  It was very similar to Contagion which I really enjoyed.  World War Z is definitely worth checking out.
We also went and saw Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  Jason NEVER likes to go to the theater to watch movies so when he wants to go, I jump at the chance.  We went to the Alamo Draft House which is an adults only dine-in cinema in downtown Kansas City.  Great place that everyone needs to check out.

MUNCHING
Too many sweets!

LISTENING
Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera

BEST THING ABOUT NOVEMBER
Spending Thanksgiving with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment