Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

March: Loves of the Month


Books:  Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.  This book gave me nightmares!  The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.  Learning to become completely debt free!

Movie:  Taken 2. This girl loves a good action flick!


TV:  Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family Channel.  This is my guilty pleasure.  I know I am over 30 and this show takes place in high school but it is SO good.  I can't wait for the next season.


Eating: Del Monte Super Fruit Cups  These are really good! They are usually found in the produce section refrigerated.


Music: Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Super addicted to this song! It reminds me of my favorite hip hop songs from back in the day.
 
Best Thing about March: Spring Break!  I wish the weather would have been better but a week off of work, is just what a teacher needs to make it through the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment