This is by far the best month yet! You are so much fun to watch. You are so much more aware of everything around you. You watch the pup dogs play, look out the window in the car, watch every move daddy and I make. You chew on EVERYTHING you can get your hands on. I am pretty sure I see the first of your teeth coming in which might explain all the drooling and chewing this month. Your laugh has to be the best sound I have ever heard. It makes me laugh and smile every time. No matter the day I have, your laughs make everything better. You are such a good baby. I am one lucky mama!
5 month update
Size:
Weight: 18 pounds 10 ounces (93rd percentile)
Height: 27 inches (94th percentile)
Head: 17.5 inches (90th percentile)
You are definitely a BIG boy! You are currently wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
Food: If you couldn't tell from your weight, you are a great eater. You eat around 7am when you wake in the morning, have between 18-20 ounces at daycare, nurse around 5:30, and then your last feeding is right before bed at 7:00. I am starting to prepare for your first foods next month!
Sleep: Since your 4 month birthday you have continued to sleep GREAT! You go to bed around 7pm and wake around 7am. It is an understatement to say this has been life changing. You went through a two week period where you were waking up crying after the first hour of sleeping. I let you cry it out which was very stressful but we are finally back to normal. You take a 1-2 hour nap in the morning, another 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon, and a 30 minute nap on our way home from daycare.
Hair: Your hair continues to grow in and is brownish blonde
Eyes: Still blue with beautifully, long eyelashes.
Activity: You have become VERY active. You love to jump in your Exersaucer, door jumper, or standing on Mommy or Daddy. You have only rolled completely over a few times but you love to just lay on your side. You even have started to sleep on your side at night. You are such a talker and love hearing yourself talk. You often lay in bed in the morning before I come and get you and just talk to yourself. I love listening to you on the monitor.
Likes: Jumping, talking, standing on my lap
Dislikes: Being hungry or tired.
Mommy update: Spring Break was this month. It was so much fun spending a whole week with you. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Lucht and you did such a good job sleeping in a different crib and room. I was so proud. Daddy has been traveling more this month which was very stressful for Mommy. I don't realize how much I depend on him until he is gone for a few days. Other then that, I am just counting the days until summer vacation!


YAY for a sleeping babe! And now is when the thought of a second baby doesn't sound so bad, right?? :) He is adorable! That smile in his monthly photo is heart melting!
ReplyDelete