Sasha has almost doubled her weight in a month! We are curious to see how big she will actually get. We are guessing 75-80 pounds but who knows. She is getting so tall and has so much energy. Charlie loves playing with her but when he needs a break she wants to keep going. Our recent vet visit showed she was parasite free and doing great! She is getting use to the leash and will hopefully be able to go for walks very soon.
Two
Another birthday has passed. It was one of the most laid back birthdays yet but I wasn't complaining. It was the first birthday in a long time that I did not have a celebratory drink but I made up for it with free Starbucks, a fun, fruity drink, and a yummy birthday pie.
![]() |
| Drink Recipe Here |
![]() |
| Pie Recipe Here |
Three
We have finally started to think about decorating the nursery. Last weekend Jason starting scrapping the popcorn ceilings in the nursery and has plans to finish this weekend. It is not a fun job so I am so happy to have an amazing husband who is willing to do it. I also created some wall art that I think turned out pretty well. (And yes we are naming our baby, boy Colton!)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment