Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

September: Loves of the Month

READING
I definitely don't read as much when school is back in session.  I try and read every night but sometimes that is only 5 minutes before I start to fall asleep.  I finally finished Little Bee by Chris Cleave.  It was pretty good and I can't believe it took me this long to read it.  It has been sitting on my bookshelf for probably 3 years! I am currently reading The Book Of Dead Days by Marcus Sedgwick. Another book that has been on my shelf for sometime now. It is a Young Adult book that I wanted to see if it was good enough to add to my classroom library.  So far I like it but it might be a little scary for 4th graders.


WATCHING
We did not watch any movies in September.  We didn't think anything looked that good or couldn't agree on something.
September marked the beginning of the new fall season so all my favorite shows finally started back up. They only new show I started watching is The Blacklist.  
We also said good-bye to one of the greatest shows, Breaking Bad. Definitely one of the best series finale episodes.

MUNCHING
Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks.  Favorite time of year!!

LISTENING
Drake's Hold On

FAVORITE THING ABOUT SEPTEMBER
My Fall themed bridal shower hosted by three great friend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment