Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

August: Loves of the Month

READING:
A Painted House by John Grisham and I am currently reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave.

WATCHING:
Movies: Mud and 42 both really great movies.
TV: Hell on Wheels (even though I hate that it is on Saturday nights now) and the final season of Breaking Bad. AMC definitely has some of the best shows on television!

MUNCHING:
Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares.  Since I am back to work, I needed a new snack to hold be over between breakfast and lunch time.  I usually have the Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars but I decided to try something a little different this time.  These are yummy!

LISTENING:
Katy Perry's Roar
Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines
Calvin Harris's I Need Your Love

FAVORITE THING(S) ABOUT AUGUST:
1. My parents visiting.
2. Justice Family Reunion. Post about this weekend is in the making but I have been so busy I haven't finished it yet. Here is a few pictures from the weekend.
3. Going back to work.  Even though it is the most stressful time of the year, seeing how excited my kids are to have me as their teacher is priceless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment