Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bachelorette Party

Last weekend I flew to Southern California for my bachelorette party.  I was so excited to see my Cali friends but having three of my Kansas City friends there made it even better.  The weekend was amazing and   they did such an amazing job planning it.

We started on Friday with breakfast at my favorite little restaurant, The Beachcomber.  It is right on the beach, has great food, and great Bloody Marys.  We then spent the rest of the day at the Glen Ivy Day Spa. We lounged by the pool, had a few cocktails, took a hot/cold plunge, soaked in the mineral bath, and even got covered in mud.  We ended with a moisturizing treatment in an underground grotto. It was such a relaxing day.

After we left the spa, we went back to the house we were staying at to get ready for the night.  We went to dinner at RA sushi.  It was a fun night with lots of sushi and good fun.


On Saturday we went wine tasting in the Temecula Valley.  We visited 4 wineries, had a picnic lunch, and even got serenaded by our limo driver.  We also discovered the best Pandora station, Hip Hop Road Trip and enjoyed our little dance parties in the limo.

This was such an amazing weekend and I couldn't have asked for anything more.  I am so thankful to have such an amazing group of friends.

1 comment: