In the past week we have had 2 big storms that have resulted in 4 snow days and about 20 inches of snow. As long as I don't have to venture out in it, I love the snow. Jason and I have just spent the days off watching movies and spending time with our dogs. Our dogs LOVE the snow. Aspen is like a kid in a candy store in the snow and Charlie just likes the fact that Aspen wants to play. Here are a few pictures I took of the snow.
![]() |
| Out dogs LOVE the snow. They would spend all day outside if we would let them. |
On these snow days I have also completed some wedding planning. I few weeks back I saw a Groupon for personalized wine labels and decided they might be perfect for our wedding. I finally designed the label and can't wait to get them. I hope they turn out!
Jason and I also decided to go with Hy-Vee catering, bakery, and florist for our wedding. We were first going to just do catering but you get a 10% discount off your total bill if you use all 3. We really like their prices and have heard great things about their food. We are looking forward to our tasting in March.
Next up is Save the Date invitations and booking our honeymoon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment